The first months of this year have been really significant for FRISQ not just in terms of pilot projects with very encouraging feedback from health professionals as well as somewhat increased revenues, but also the development of our product, it's architecture and refocused go-to-market plans. Meanwhile, our industry is slowly starting to look beyond the prolonged emergency phase of covid-19 and see the prospects of focusing on long-term decisions. I believe we can use Q1 as an important quarter to build from.
In this light I am pleased to invite you to a Capital Markets Day, in webinar form, on Thursday May 20, 2021 at 16.00-17.15 CET.
The purpose of the day is to present the innovative development of our platform, where we are in our go-to-market plans as well as in-depth presentations of the current health care market.
- Mats Lindstrand, Chairman of the Board, opens the session.
- George Thaw, CEO, presents his view on 2021.
- Peter Elleby, Chief Technical Adviser, and Casper Winsnes, Chief Innovation Officer, presents the innovative development of FRISQ Care.
- Sir David Haslam, Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians, presents his view on the current health care market and the need for a platform like FRISQ Care.
- Thorleif Nilsen, Business Area Manager at Capio, explains his view on the partnership with FRISQ.
The presentations will be held in English.
To registrate and, prior to the event, receive a link to the digital meeting, please send an email to: email@example.com.
The recipients of this newsletter are also kindly asked to note that, as we expect to be able to release news on a more recurrent basis, we plan to stop send out newsletters regularly. The newsletters will only be sent out as a supplement if and when we see that we haven’t released news for a month or so. I hope you will look forward to following our progress through press releases as well as my statements in the regular financial reports.